Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Emerson self reliance quiz

believe in yourself and never give up sounds like something Ralph Waldo Emerson May say Emerson
Was known during the 19th century this most famous word would be the essay Emerson wrote that was self reliance many people have a different way of intercepting things and I also have a different way of intercepting things


Emerson’s essay he wrote was complicated because how it was tilted in my odd meaning in other people’s minds in my opinion I may believe the title kinda relies on believed in what you want and not care about what other people believe in like going to scholl dressed as a homeless person it’s beavuse you don’t care what anybody thinks of you because you make your own opinions so dress however you want because it’s you not anybody else

I could use Emerson’s idea to help me and others in life so I agree with him beacuse he’s baiscally telling you not to worry about what other people are saying about you and to not care what other people think so this could help me I could use Emerson’s quote that says “else to-morrow a stranger will say what we have good sense precie y what we have thought and felt all the time and we shall be forced to take with shame our own opinion from one another I could use this quote in real life because don’t feel shame in doing what you love and like don’t let anybody bring you down

A way that I would be able to use Emerson’s idea from his essay is knowing that I can do whatever I want as long as I believe in my self and put my mind to it like won’t make this basketball shot the you will miss because your putting yourself  down then you would miss because you don’t have trust in yourselves so you shouldn’t be putting your Oder drown and just believe in your self and don’t give a fuck what anybody else says

I also noticed Emerson is the type to ignore everyone like there negative comments and what they think of him because he don’t give a damn about what people say

No comments:

Post a Comment